For more than 50 years, Juran’s Quality Handbook has been the singular essential reference to quality management and engineering. The Sixth Edition–the first revision of the Handbook in 10 years–forges a new standard in tools for quality. Bringing leaders, managers, master and black belts, and engineers the most up-to-date methods, research, and tools, under the guidance of a team of the world’s top experts, this authoritative resource shows how to apply universal methods for delivering superior results and organizational excellence in any organization, industry, country, or process.
Juran’s Quality Handbook, sixth edition covers:
- Leadership–what everyone needs to know about managing for superior quality and results
- Methods–the most effective methods and tools for attaining superior results, such as Lean, Six Sigma, Root Cause Analysis, Continuous Innovation, and more
- Industry applications–effectively applying quality management
- The roles of key functions–such as quality professionals, research and development, supply chain, and governance–and what they must carry out to attain superior results in an organization
- Performance excellence–pragmatic roadmaps, templates, and tools to aid in developing an effective and sustainable performance excellence system