From rich experience gathered over many decades as a senior official in the Indian Administrative Services, Mr.Poornalingam has overseen change management in behemoth government institutions and multi-million dollar organizations that he headed.
His efficiency and innovation in bringing about transformational change in staid and conventional institutions, overcoming the inertia inherent in a ponderous government machinery, has earned him admiration and repute.
In this book, he reveals the exact secrets, tactics and strategies that helped rapidly bring about lasting and meaningful change in the healthcare sector, and led to developing a new Corporation that became the model for government health delivery systems all over the country, and even internationally.
* discover the struggles and challenges to bring about organizational change
* understand the role of leadership and team work in the process
* see how modern management techniques are effectively deployed
* realize how important it is to listen to new ideas and implement them fast
* appreciate the courage required to make bold decisions for change
* learn the vital role of setting measurable goals for progress
* and a lot more
A helpful summary at the end of each chapter will help you integrate the lessons into your own unique situation, making this a practical guide to change management in your organization, company, or business unit.
Make this your roadmap to better, more effective change management!